Friday, September 28, 2007

Two Words For The State Department:

"Boo" and "yah".

Any time the State Department needs someone to give them the scoop, they can call. Really. Because I'd like to laugh at them.

Oh sure, there were times that I doubted my own mad skills, but I should have known better, and I apologize. I mean, I am me. And as the world's foremost expert on me, I should have known that I am consistently smarter than the Bush Administration. If that sounds like boasting, it isn't. Your average tabby cat is consistently smarter than the Bush Administration.

As predicted, the Iraqi government is currently moving to end the CPA's mercenary immunity provision and make them subject to Iraqi law.

This just in: the judges have indicated that they would also accept "Suck" and "it".

No comments: