Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Better Off Dead.

How much should you really trust an online dating service that comes with a tool to figure out how much your dead body is worth? I just have to think that would raise a warning flag.

"Hi! I'm AngryLoner666, and I enjoy power tools, long walks in the dark, and abandoned buildings. My turn ons are runaways, women who work alone late at night, and cars that break down on lonely country roads. My turn offs are cops, bright light, and good cell phone service. Call me!"

$4540.00

Also, can someone explain why my appendix drove the price up? Is there a black market for appendix transplants that I don't know about? 'Cause, you know, I've got one that I'm not using...

3 comments:

BeckEye said...

I guess it's for those who'd rather die than use an internet dating service.

BeckEye said...

Oh, and now I'm singing like E.G. Daily at the prom. Damn you.

deadspot said...

Just another service we offer here at the Dead Spot, Becks. You're welcome.