Friday, March 2, 2007

It's Friday, Everybody's Doing it.

I was going to write something about the evils of Open Access publishing, but I'm all out of enthusiasm. Instead you get this. Enjoy. Or not. Whatever.

iPod Shuffle: The Unhinged Coworker Mix

1. Heart in a Cage - The Strokes
2. Deadbeat Club - B52s
3. Tear You Apart - She Wants Revenge
4. Going Back to Cali - LL Cool J
5. Push It - Garbage
6. Fix Me - Black Flag
7. A Hole In The Wallet - Gang of Four
8. Ma & Pa - Fishbone
9. Times Like These - Foo Fighters
10. In These Shoes - Kirsty MacColl

1. Heart... Strokes... there's probably a joke in there somewhere.
2. They're everywhere today.
3. My wife really hates these guys.
4. He had a hillarious cameo last night on 30 Rock. "Go get my nose back."
5. If she'd had a TV show in the fifties, it would have been My Favorite Manson.
6.-8. Eighties goodness.
9. Nine, nine, I forget what nine is for. Wait... that's not right.
10. Blame Dale. Como se puede bailar? Es un escandolo.

4 comments:

Dale said...

I'm glad you didn't ultimately name this the I just shot and killed my co-worker mix.

Nicely played. I enjoy being blamed whether it's warranted or not.

deadspot said...

Good idea. New tag!

BeckEye said...

I have such a case of jungle fever for LL.

deadspot said...

Well, ladies do luv cool James.