Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Say It Aint So, Joe

Joe fucking Lieberman...

It was bad enough that he endorsed attacking Iran because he thinks they might be helping the insurgency in Iraq. Yes. Because it would be totally unacceptable for a member of the U.N. to arm the citizens of another country that has been invaded by someone with whom they have a political disagreement. *cough* Mujahideen! *cough*

Now he's whoring himself out for Republican fund raisers. To thank the Republicans who helped elect him, he's going to help vulnerable Republicans raise money to fight off a Democratic challenge. If he succeeds, he'll have kept 2 Democrats out of the Senate.

Fuck you, Joe. You're dead to me.

3 comments:

Johnny Yen said...

Yeah, I liked what Bubs said when I posted about that recently-- that Joe Lieberman's the candidate for those who didn't feel George W. Bush wasn't Jewish enough.

don'tneedtoknow said...

Lieberman's creepy. I was disappointed when Gore picked him, but I think the Dems know by now that he's not to be trusted. I hope he won't be a nuisance in the long run.

deadspot said...

I would think that he's burned enough bridges by now. The only question left is when he finishes switching parties.